About 2000 GPD Reverse Osmosis Water Treatment Plant
The 2000 GPD Reverse Osmosis Water Treatment Plant for nursing homes, educational establishments, and residential buildings because of its simple layout and operation. When mixing fertilizer solutions, hydroponic growers will benefit from the filtered low TDS water. For corals and delicate species, aquarium wholesalers, retail stores, and saltwater aquarists require high-purity nitrate, phosphate, and heavy metal-free water. The 2000 GPD RO Water Treatment filtration system can be used anywhere substantial amounts of high purity water are required.
- For residential buildings, office complexes, restaurants, and food preparation facilities, a commercial-grade reverse osmosis filtration system is available.
- Medical offices, laboratories, schools, aquariums, and hydroponic growing businesses are also good candidates.
- Water purification is divided into four steps.
- The 5-micron 20 polypropylene pre-filter eliminates silt, rust, and other particles, allowing the filter cartridges to last longer.
- Chlorine, chloramine, unpleasant tastes and odors, pesticides, and carcinogenic pollutants are all removed by dual 10-micron activated carbon block cartridges.
- Carbonator motor with high-efficiency ODP
- TFC reverse osmosis membranes remove up to 99 percent of pollutants such as lead, nitrate, fluoride, and mercury from water.
- Removes salts, minerals, and nutrients that promote algae growth.
- For maximum production, a high-pressure booster pump is included.
- A Booster pump is protected by an automatic low-pressure cut-off sensor.
- Pressure gauges for the pre-filter
- Flow meters with concentrate and recycle valves
- Easy installation on existing plumbing and turnkey operation
- Designed and produced in the United States of America
An optional ultraviolet disinfection unit can be added to the 2000 GPD RO Water Treatment filtration system to defend against bacteria, parasites, algae, and virus contamination. To ensure that all local codes are followed, we recommend that the installation be done by a professional plumber. To preserve filter function, it is advised that the filter cartridges be replaced on a regular basis. We have replacement cartridges available.
There are no reviews yet.